We are seeking a Client Services Officer (CSO) to join our operations department in providing quality support and assistance to a fast-paced team. Utilising our own billing system, your core responsibilities will be to reconcile utility accounts (electricity, gas, and water) across the retail, commercial, and strata property sector. Ultimately generating a range of quality reports, account statements for tenants/occupants, and other data for our customers.
Job Description and Purpose: CSO
- Preferably more than 2 years’ experience within the retail energy industry and/or the commercial property sector
- A sound knowledge of energy metrics, metering, and utility billing processes is desirable
- Strong understanding of the management structures within the commercial office, retail, and strata property sector
- A basic understanding and knowledge of Embedded Networks is desirable
- The ability to manage and work with complex data with a high level of accuracy and data entry
- Maintain customer service standards and continuously build a professional rapport with our customers via phone and email
- Strong and effective communication skills is required both verbal and written.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, Access skills and experience in producing accurate reports
- Experience with CRM and other software will be an advantage.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment with productivity targets and established key performance indicators.
- An ability to multi task with a high level of initiative and attention to detail is a must