Technical Services Officer
We have a strategic and unique opportunity for a Technical Services Officer (TSO) to join our Technical Services Team in providing high level technical support to variety of internal and external stakeholders, including our clients. You will need be qualified as an ‘A’ grade electrician with a minimum of 5 year’s experience working in the commercial property sector.
Reporting to the Techncial Services Manager in supporting the running of the day to day systems, quality control, audits and consulting, this role primarily involves responding to and/or resolving all technical metering queries to assist our team and our clients.
You will be required act safely and professionally in all aspects of your day to day duties including adhering to and enforcing all Workplace Health and Safety requirements.
Job Description and Purpose: TSO
- Technical support and coordination of the Installation, Programming, and Commissioning of Metering systems
- Undertake meter network auditing, onsite meter investigations, and reporting
- Assistance in technical preparation of specifications for metering installations.
- Assistance in preparing meter network drawings and single line diagrams
- Assistance in the cost estimation / quotation preparation for meter infrastructure projects and other minor field works.
- Utility sub-metering, controls and communications, product research and selection.
- Assist in the analytics of meter data to derive value add services and support opportunities.
- Assist in the ongoing development of leading-edge technology for Energy-Tec’s Data Activation strategy.
- Liaison with internal Energy-Tec stake holders i.e. Executive Leadership Team, Clients Services, Technical Services, and Fields Services.
- Liaison with external stake holders and clients i.e. Property Managers, Facilities and Asset Managers, Strata Management, Project Managers.